Thursday, January 7, 2010

Categorized | , ,

VIDEO OF MUNI POTRERO HILL ACCIDENT

1/07/2010 12:34:00 PM

Share
The SFMTA has released the video of the early Tuesday morning bus accident involving a 19 Polk Bus and a truck. In a press release, MUNI says "the video appears to show that the MUNI bus rolled through its stop sign on De Haro Street and the truck ran its stop sign."

2 Responses to “VIDEO OF MUNI POTRERO HILL ACCIDENT”

riz said...
January 7, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Not a shock to me that the 19 rolled through its stop - on that hill, it's pretty common for the drivers to do so. I give MUNI a wide berth. :)


ANSF said...
January 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Jeff - I am not familiar with that area. I can tell you that on Russian and Nob Hill I have come close to death too many times because most drivers (not MUNI drivers) do not bother to stop at stop signs.


Post a Comment